Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 13 2021

 Very few chemtrails so far today, some dissipating chemical trails when I leave the house, no doubt being used to heat the ground in some places, like right outside my door, and on my roof, fort bliss mormon army trash and their monkey generals.  heh.  

The truth is the airplanes are affecting the weather along with their pollution, all the chemtrailing is a SECRET hare brained scheme cooked up by the bush crime family and their royal masters to catalyze the pollutants of planes (Among many other things), so everybody can fly whenever they want or can afford to, and of course the plan is secret and so are the recipients of the monies behind this massive schnookering which is causing grave environmental damage.  That is the royal MO, denial of food and water, you will see, or rather your kids will see.  As long as it doesn't step on the toes of the religious tv watching monkeys in charge now they are quite happy to let their kids worry about it.

No matter how much these egotistical thrill-seeking monkeys try though, they cannot alter the fact that planes themselves, their movements through the air, change the weather patterns.  Only the elite still flies commercially, all the other is make work for war like stinking apes. I hate war.  I hate the police state.  I hate them a lot.

I personally will never fly again, and that is a long time thing, I quit flying back in the 90s when I saw guys at Tampa Airport Dynair refueling aircraft for minimum wage, the world will be batter off with out all the ego flying around in the sky.  DOJ made me fly one last time during the trial of Ijaz Kahn, but I told them they can send a car from now on.  

 The earth could do with 5% of the aircraft flying around now, and that to transport things to orbit or for medical emergencies.  The rest is a bunch of ridiculous monkey butt heads pretending to be something they are not.  Monkey men all in business suits, teachers and critics all dance the poot, are we not men?  WE ARE DEVO!

I have been at the farm all day and won't be going out too much in the next weeks, an hour here or there maybe, I am pretty sure the cartel cops of Deming are doing their best to get behind richardson/mora/lujan because that political trash are busted and the Deming pigs think they can make me buy into their police state garbage, well, we'll see which ends first eh?

I am still producing things for the club, a newsletter which is catching on, and the democrats dearly wish to believe I work for them, but they lie to themselves even worse than they lie to others, and I will never forget what these cocaine cartel mobsters did to me, how you going to pay back 20 years scumbags?  You would not even if you could.


1900L


A big dust storm blew in, identical to the other night, a week or so ago, I have pix of both and cannot tell the difference, except there is a big chemtrail to the north of this maelstrom looking thing, basically lots aand lots of airborn particulate...now if it follows the pattern at dusk and after will be some TMT lightening which glows from the ground up, about as normal as duhhhhbya bush.  Really energy releases from the plates, like piezo electricity of tectonic stress, and huge ultreasonic energies....sometimes water vapor is released too, but this place is pretty dry ptl....I worry about them rupturing the basic bedrock and releasing magma into the underground water system, thats how the kilbourne hole happened, its about 30 miles from here as the crow flies....these mad scientists of the zionist world order are truly devo chimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment